Subject Code of Conduct
Thank you for choosing to participate in a clinical research study. In an effort to ensure that all study participants and staff members have a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that you comply with the following personal conduct guidelines:
- Be on time for your scheduled appointment.
- Treat everyone as you wish to be treated. Show courtesy and respect to all fellow participants and staff members.
- Conversations about other studies or clinics in our premises is not permitted.
- No photography of any kind is permitted on the premises.
- After the check-in process is complete, you may not leave the building until you are release from your study. If there is a need for you to leave before then please inform a staff member.
- You may not discuss any aspects of clinical research studies with other participants.
- Refrain from using profanity and/or crude language.
- No shouting, yelling or loud conversations. Please keep your voice at a normal speaking volume.
- Dress appropriately for the environment. Proper fitting, conservative clothing is best.
- No smoking in or within 50 feet of the Cliantha Research building. Non-participants may not enter the building or loiter on the premises.
- Unattended minors are not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Aggressive, confrontational and/or threatening behavior will not be tolerated . Any subject demonstrating aggressive, confrontational and/or threatening behavior, toward staff members or other study subject, will be immediately removed from the study and permanently excluded from participating in studies at Cliantha Research.
We hope that your experience at Cliantha Research is a positive one and that you will tell your friends and family about our research participation opportunities.